Friday, May 7, 2010

amishapatel hot images







Amisha was born in 9th June 1976 in mumby, having graduated with a BA in Economics from Tufts University in Boston, MA, USA. she was asked to share her opinion about a scandal involving her co star Salman Khan, and her favorite preoccupations factored heavily in her response:
"Well I can't comment because I don't know how true [the allegations] are. He was great towards me. He was very helpful, very lovable, very sweet. I didn't find anything wrong with him at all. Maybe I also command a certain respect from people and they know their limitations as well. People also know that I'm not here because of the money or... They know my background. They know the difference between people. And intelligence always intimidates a man. But he was very friendly, very warm."

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails